New Food Invest online Conference
15. februar @ 1:00 – 8:30
Wednesday 15 February 2023 at 1.00pm – 8.30pm (SGT), UTC +8
The third edition of New Food Invest will bring together international plant-based and cultured-food businesses, investors and venture capitalists to accelerate the growth of these sectors.
Among the many topics covered, speakers at New Food Invest will address ESG aspects of investing for food system transformation, why climate and circular economy funds should be investing, expansion across Asia Pacific region, the expectations and objectives of corporate investment in alternative proteins, and whether we are ready for cultured meat.
The speakers include:
- Angela Tay, AgFunder
- Darren Leong, VisVires New Protein
- Neha Poddar, Good Startup
- Claire Smith, Beyond Impact
- Michal Klar, Better Bite Ventures
- Francesco Stadler, Sustainable Finance
- Sanjay Sethi, Plant Based Foods Industry Association
- Sonalie Figueiras, Green Queen
- Nicole Lee, Brinc
- Pratichee Kapoor, Kerry Ingredients