- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Copenhagen Food Meet Up
23. september 2022 @ 15:00 – 20:00
Join us for an informal afternoon in central Copenhagen. Meet fellow agrifood founders, corporates, academia and investors for a awesome key note, a panel discussion, networking and food and drinks.
- Keynote speak: Re-inveting gum – From early mistakes in the kitchen, to a three digit million exit. The True Gum Story, Co-founder Morten Paulin Ebdrup.
- How to build a world class agrifood ecosystem in Denmark through collaboration – Panel discussion moderated by Sine Riisager, Head of Members & Relations in Food & Bio Cluster Denmark. The panel is a diverse mix of representatives from different parts of the ecosystem:
- Nima Sophia Tisdall, Founder at Blue Lobster, Forbes 30 under 30, named European Leader by the Obama Foundation and GUDP (Green Development and Demonstration Program) Board Member
- Anna Hagemann Rise, Corporate Communications Manager, Nestlé Denmark
- Thomas Høgenhaven, Managing Partner, Planetary Impact Ventures, Chairperson of the board in Fælleshaverne
- Tue David Bak, Managing Director, Greater Copenhagen. Prev. Director at the Innovation Centre Denmark in Israel.